Mose Solar is a reliable source of solar photovoltaic modules for project developers and EPCs (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) involved in utility-scale and commercial projects. Our solar technologies are developed on advanced bifacial cells, mono PERC, monocrystalline, multi-crystalline technologies, which generate energy in high amounts even in limited spaces.
Our solar PV module is backed up by a versatile solar financing program to aid solar energy companies in lessening their purchase costs, unlock worth, and boost growth. By investing in the financing facility of Mose Solar and continuing our partnerships with well-known solar energy manufacturers, we can build an effective supply chain supported by terms not dependent on banks or third-party solar suppliers.
Our exceptionally energy-efficient bifacial solar modules have the best quality N-Type cells that can supply 21.5 percent of front efficiency.
- Double side light capture, increasing power output by 30 percent at a lower cost
- Built for harsh weather conditions (wind or snow)
- Manufactured from top-grade silicon, improving cell efficiency
- A lifespan that reaches 50 years with a 25-year performance guarantee
- Increased heat production by the back-side module, accelerating snowmelt
- Absence of PID (Potential Induced Degradation) and LID (Light Induced Degradation)
Monocrystalline PERC Modules
Our monocrystalline PERC panels exceed all industry certifications and standards. We offer all-black and white PV backsheets for high-power and sleeker aesthetics. Also, they include a warranty good for 25 years and guarantees optimum performance throughout its lifetime.
- High-performance monocrystalline PERC cell framework
- Long cables for easy setup
- Modern and elegant panel design
- A good-quality anti-reflective coating that captures more energy to increase efficiency
- Improved junction box lock that protects against water, thereby extending its lifespan
Mose Solar PV modules suit the changing needs of the solar industry today.
- Increased cell to module ration
- Reliable and stable electrical power
- Lesser breakage rate with the help of regular and qualified wafers
- Good-quality homogeneous appearance in defined colors
- A hundred percent examined for reverse shunt and current resistance
- Better solderability with the use of conductive materials
These solar modules are created with the best quality raw materials under strict quality checks.
- Increased cell to module ratio with accurate conversion sorting
- Energy-efficient grade by current and minimum power
- Exceptional electrical reliability and stability
- Lesser breakage rate with the help of stable wafers
- Good-quality homogenous appearance
- A hundred percent evaluated for reverse shunt and current resistance
- Better solderability through top-quality conductive materials